Kissy time!
Our little lucky charm is due March 16th, 2015!
One day before St. Patrick's Day is our estimated due date. How much fun! Little baby's heartrate was 163 today and was loud and strong. The ultrasound was much grainier than what I had with Emma, so all we were able to see was a little round bean of a baby. But- I was able to see the heart flicker and heard it clear and strong. What JOY!
Emma, however, did NOT find the ultrasound to be a joy. She didn't like me climbing on the table and cried almost the whole time through it. Sigh...
We're so excited to finally see the little one, to hear that beautiful heartbeat and to finally know how far along I am- 7 weeks, 5 days. Our little one is the size of a blueberry.
It'll be fun to have a new playmate for Emma. What a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment