Playing with toys after story time at the bookstore
Slide to the left... wheeeee!!
Uncle CJ gave Emma her first "video game" to play on his computer.
Toddler Dots... pretty cool!
We have been busy ladies this week! Emma and I have gone to storytime twice, went to the park on the other days, and have had lots of visits with neighbors. We had a wonderful visit this weekend with CJ, Xander, and MawMaw. Saturday we went to Monkey Joe's. It was a pretty cool place, although Emma is too young for it. Probably once she is 3 it would be more fun. She loved the big slide that I took her down. We had a good time! Our visit didn't last nearly long enough, but was wonderful every minute.
Unfortunately, I have been fighting a cold all week and Emma is working on some new teeth, poor girl... we were a sad sack of potatoes this weekend for our company!
No comments:
Post a Comment