Ahhhhh- now THAT'S happiness!
Literally! Emma has been a silly girl and has decided she likes to make a daily climb into the dog house. She'll crawl in, shut the door, look around, and then climb out. It's kind of cute. Her new trick now that she's walking well is to carry around her little lamb basket/bag. I put a few toys in there for her and she carries it around with her throughout the house. Smart mama- I picked non-painful toys so even when they're scattered across and you happen to step on one it doesn't hurt... much.
I've had growing neuroses this past week. I never went more than a few weeks without going to see Dr. Stroud in Fort Wayne, and it's been almost 5 weeks. I feel great, my tummy is growing, there's no reason for anything to be wrong. But boy oh BOY I CANNOT WAIT until my next appointment (not for a week and a half yet) to hear little one's heartbeat again. We're 10 weeks 4 days already... and little baby is the size of a prune. It sure is going fast! I'm treasuring every second with Emma as the minutes are flying by before we'll be a three instead of a two.
No comments:
Post a Comment