Emma was fascinated with Aria this trip and kept wanting to pat her head. She was very gentle, which made me happy. She'd just smile and keep patting her. Hopefully they'll be good girlfriends someday!
We were blessed this weekend with a quick visit from the Wittes! They were on their way home from a nice vacation in Myrtle Beach and were able to swing by for a night on their way back. It was SO nice to see everyone again! Miss Aria has grown so much in the month that we've been apart. The aunts are, as always, gorgeous. And Mamaw and Papaw are sweeter than ever. When we're away it's like we're oceans apart. But the minute we're all together again it's like we're all living in town together again. What a nice, fun, joyful visit!
I keep trying to get video of it, but I get distracted by her cuteness and mess it up. Emma is walking all over the place now. It's adorable! If she's up or can pull herself up on something she's off and walking for long distances without help. She'll still crawl if she's not within distance of something to pull up on, but I'm sure that will change in a day or two as well. Whew... these pregnancy hormones are making me mushy. I cried tonight just thinking of how much I love her, how proud I am of her, and my heart bursts that there's another on the way to love that much as well. How do mamas do it? Don't you just walk around on a cloud puff all day? Geez... now I sound like a Hallmark card.
No comments:
Post a Comment