Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy Day!













 
What great news we have from the Witte household!! We have a new little one joining the family sometime in March 2015.  We find out next Friday our due date and exactly how far along I actually am.  The nurse says 8-10 weeks based on my lab results (that look awesome so far!) but I say 7. We'll see who's right next Friday.  :)
 
We are super excited and having fun already planning ahead.  I feel different than I did with Emma.  I actually have some bouts of nausea throughout the day, which I never had with Emma.  That's been weird to get used to.  But I welcome the blech-ies.  That lets me know that everything is growing as it should!  We feel so lucky.
 
I had a feeling we might be expecting so I went to the dollar store and bought three tests, thinking that I would need about 3 for the next few months to "check".  I took one, saw it was positive, and thought, "Crappy dollar store test."  So I took the one good test I had left from before and it was positive and I was shocked.  We were blessed in our first month, without even "trying".  How awesome!  Zack happened to be home the morning I found out and I put Emma in a "Big Sister" shirt, Zack looked at it and asked, "Really?!"  Yup. Really.  Shocked the pants off of us!  How AWESOME!
 
Our best guess is March sometime so we can't wait for next Friday to see the little one for the first time and to figure out how far along I really am/due date/etc.  I'm so sad to no longer have my old doctor in Fort Wayne, but am hopeful that the new one I'll meet is good as well. 
 
Say a prayer for new baby Witte- that he or she can grow happy, healthy and strong just like her big sister.
 
Oh, happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment