Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Day





Ahhhh my lovies.  What happy faces!  We had a nice afternoon with Papa.  He had to work in the morning, but surgeries got cancelled for the rest of the day so he was able to come and work from home.  AWESOME for us!  We loved our extra time together.  It's ironic, but when Zack is busy I can handle it.  He's busy, I am busy keeping our lives running.  But when he comes home I get a chance to see him and visit and miss him even more.  They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.  I don't know about all of that, but I do know that when we're busy it's a fact of life.  It's not any fault of either of ours, it's just the way it is.  You deal with the long hard hours.  But when you have time to enjoy and relish in each other's company it makes you miss that joy you share together so much more.  Absence? Presence?  Either one cannot possibly make my heart grow fonder, as I already love that man so very much.  But I do know that once you have that husband home, it's hard to let go when the time comes to return to the grind.   

No comments:

Post a Comment