Yesterday was Emma's 4 month appointment and it went wonderfully! Papa had the day off of work, so he was able to come with us. Luckily for me, this saved me from having to hold her during her injections again. I admit- I'm a big chicken when it comes to her getting anything painful done. I got shots, big ones, twice a week for half of my pregnancy. No problem. When it comes to shots for Emma though, my heart breaks! Last time her little legs were SO sore to the touch. This time she acted like nothing happened! Luckily, Papa is A-OK helping me with appointments, if he is available. So, I have managed to reschedule them to fit his schedule up to this point.She is maintaining in the 50th percentile for her weight at 13 pounds 6 ounces and is in the 25th percentile for both head and height. Even though she's grown so much, she's still our little tiny girl. Her doctor is very happy with her and thinks she's doing perfectly, which makes me happy happy. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Last night we went for a long walk to the park with Ava. Zack hid her dummies for her and made Ava retrieve them for us. It's cooling down here and so I had to put Emma in her hat and mittens with a blanket. She always enjoys our walks and usually falls asleep partway through. She likes being outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment