Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blue Steel






 
 
Today was marvelous.  Emma again woke happy happy happy.  What a treat!  Zack came home this morning from the hospital after working night float and doesn't have to go back for 24 hours.  Yay!  We enjoyed today and had fun being able to spend time together as a family.  We had homemade buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy for breakfast and enjoyed Papa John's for dinner.  We also had some company come today.  A nice couple from South America came over and bought our old treadmill.  I was sad to see it go, but knew that my days of using it are over.  When I have time to work out, I enjoy doing my workout videos or yoga.  If I'm doing walking/running it's outside with Emma and Ava.  This winter either we'll bundle up for walks or Emma and I will walk together around the mall. Either way- stationary running/walking seems like a waste when I have terrific company that would like to go with me. 
 
We had fun trying to get photos of Emma smiling.  She smiles at us so prettily and then when she sees the camera it's all business.  She has such a look of concentration in her photos!  I was SOOOO excited that Papa got a good photo of us together today with her smiling.  It's our first good smile photo together!  Typically she adopts Zoolander's "Blue Steel" look for photos.  What a wonderful day...

No comments:

Post a Comment