Sunday, October 13, 2013
Sweet Sleeping Sweethearts
We were given a gift this year for MawMaw's birthday- a visit! She drove down on her birthday weekend to hang out with us here in Kentucky. We relaxed, ate many delicious meals, and did a little shopping. To say that the mall is an absolute ZOO is no understatement on a Saturday. Hot, loud, crowded, crazy. We went on an impossible search for a pair of jeans with ruffles. I've seen them in the past on baby girls. I didn't realize that these ruffled jeans are a hot commodity that are not easily found. We went to Gymboree, Baby Gap, Dillards, Monsoon Children, Children's Place and WalMart in search of a pair of denim jeans with ruffles. Nothing. Tonight, I look online at Children's Place and find my much desired ruffle jeans on sale and with free shipping and a coupon. Seriously. $6 for jeans that would've cost me $10 in the store had they had them in stock. All of that mess in the mall only to find that I can get the jeans I want shipped to my home for free and for less than I could get at the mall in person. Why exactly do we have malls?
I couldn't resist taking a photo of my two sweet sleeping sweethearts. Emma, my little lady of leisure, and her Papa, both taking a morning nap. Emma's nap came after a long night's sleep and breakfast. Papa's came after an all-nighter at the hospital. Clearly breakfast is exhausting! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment