Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm a Little Pumpkin, Short and Stout


 
Today my little pumpkin was a little pumpkin!  She was adorable in the first of her three Halloween costumes this year.  Her pumpkin costume was plush and super soft, which made her even more snuggle-able (if that's even possible).  We went to the store, to Qdoba, and to bring Papa lunch at work in her adorable pumpkin costume.  Everyone loved it!  It was fun to hold her in such a cute, snuggly outfit.
 
Unfortunately, we weren't able to go to storytime today at the library (which was where I was hoping she could wear her costume) because she woke up with a cold.  Even with my hand washing and being careful with my kisses she still got my cold.  Remarkably (as you can tell from the photos), she's actually been a very happy little girl despite her runny nose.  We've seen a lot of adorable smiles today! A little sneezing, lots of napping, lots of boogies, and a couple of coughs are all that seem to ail her so far.  I hope that that's as bad as it gets. 
 
I'm a little pumpkin short and stout,
here is my handle here is my spout.
when I get all steamed up hear me shout,
"Feed me milk and let me pout!" 
 
I love my little pumpkin...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment