Today was the library's Halloween Boo Bash and it was the cutest event! There were SO MANY children there that were all dressed up for Halloween. The parking lot was completely full and people had to park along the roads down the street to get in. They had snacks and crafts and a "parade" where the kids could walk around the library to get candy, but we left before getting any candy since neither Zack or I wanted any and Emma is too young to eat it. Plus, she was falling asleep at that point so we figured it was time to get her sleepy tail home.
We were by far the cutest couple there. I absolutely LOVED our cowardly lion and Dorothy costumes. Emma looked adorable in her lion outfit! I just can't get enough of her in it! I'm already thinking about re-wearing them to storytime tomorrow just for fun (since it's still Halloween). Emma still has one more costume to wear so we'll have to see what she'll be tomorrow.
Thank you, MawMaw, for making us these BEAUTIFUL costumes. You really truly made our first Halloween spooktacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment