Friday, April 18, 2014

My Lovies

I haven't convinced her yet that her baby is to snuggle and love, not to chew.





Emma's first grass stain!  I know... it's tiny.












 
She's working hard on her walking!
 
The weather is truly beautiful here in Kentucky. Every time Emma and I walk outside we can feel the warm air and smell heavenly flowers.  I've planted pansies out front and it makes me smile every time we walk by them.  They're such happy looking flowers!  It's my first home with a porch, so I am super excited to finally have flower boxes.

Zack was able to come home tonight when there was actually daylight so we spent a few minutes in the yard enjoying the warmth.  He just came off of a 24 hour shift.  He worked from 6p-6p.  Blech.  He's truly a machine!  He was kind enough to sit at the dinner table and eat a meal with us, but we sent him to bed early when he kept nodding off after he was finished eating.  Poor fella! We are so proud of him and so happy that we can be here for him when he comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment