Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ice Ice Baby

Doesn't her profile and button nose remind you of Mamaw Paula?





Four generations of women in our family.

Ahhh stranger anxiety.... We saw this face a lot this week.

There's nothing like a cold can of soda to soothe sore gums.

















 
Another trip home and back has come and gone in a flash.  Even with spending two extra days there I still didn't have enough time to spend visiting with everyone like I would have liked.  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

Our traveling there and back were wonderful this trip.  Our best travel yet!  Emma was happy and content in the car both ways which made the drive so nice.  Emma's stranger anxiety really started to kick in during our week in Indiana, which made visiting a little tough at times.  I felt so bad for her when she was missing me, but I know that in the end she will grow to be a strong, happy girl.  It's just tough when mama can't fix it!

She's also teething something fierce.  Mamaw Paula found during dinner one night that she likes gnawing on ice.  What a treat!

Saturday was Elise's baby shower.  It was sunshine themed and so adorable!  It was wonderful getting to visit with so many people at the party as well.  Cute baby things, delicious food, and wonderful company... a trifecta of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment