Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Double Whammy

I introduced her to the Tupperware cabinet while I was making biscuits.


 
We have had a busy few days!  Today was perfect.  Emma woke early today- 5am compared to her usual 7:45, but that was fine with me.  We ran errands and went to a Thirty One party at our neighbor's house this evening.  Lots of play time and lots of fun for us today!

Yesterday Emma decided that she is a master at pulling herself up.  Like everything else she does she waits until she's sure she can do it and then goes after it with vigor until she succeeds.  She pulls herself up on everything she can now!  And today she has really mastered creeping around things- around her toy table, across the sofa, etc.  It's amazing! She impresses me everyday with her new skills.  What a proud mama I am!

Monday was a bit of a day for us.  She had another throw up episode during her morning nap.  This time, instead of losing her breakfast on me she lost it all over her crib.  Down the sides, on the carpet, on the bumper.  While I was tearing everything down she pulled herself up on the window sill (which is 6" off of the floor) and tripped and bumped her gum and made it bleed a little. She was fine and didn't even cry but I gave her a full exam anyways. Double Whammy! Sigh... Monday was spent mostly cleaning up and washing everything and going to the grocery.  Luckily, the last two days have been puke free.  Poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment