Saturday, March 29, 2014

Well... Poop











Pucker up, lululemon!


 

Today was our last day with MawMaw.  She had to head back to Indiana because spring break is over for her.  It went by so fast!  To celebrate her last night we went to Rincon, a Mexican restaurant that we haven't tried yet.  It was a lot of fun to watch Emma look at all of the colors and people.  She tried a sour lemon for the first time and absolutely loved it!
 
Her new diet has been stirring things up at our house.  So much so that Mama bear here has had the joy of cleaning poop out of the tub twice! MawMaw was giving her a bath one night and I was washing dishes when a hear a quick and urgent, "MAMA!" I dropped what I was doing and ran to the tub, envisioning cuts, bumps, drowning, blood, etc.  Lo and behold Emma was pooping in the tub.  The best part?  MawMaw leaves ME the pooper to clean up even though I told her that she discovered/witnessed it so it was her poo to clean.  It didn't work... I had to fish the poop out of the tub and disinfect it. (Disinfect the tub, not the poop.)  Emma thought it was SO funny that tonight she did a repeater and left me a pooper in the tub for the second time.  Sigh... at least it was at the end of the bath and not at the beginning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment