Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Whoopsy Daisy


Whoopsy Daisy...


Checking out her new shoes.
 
The last two days have been busy ones for Emma Kate and I.  Monday I got Emma down for her morning nap, hopped in the shower, and 15 minutes later heard some weird noises over the monitor.  I got out of the shower in time to hear a crash, turn on the monitor, and look to see a view of an upside down humidifier.  Then there was a blank screen and a beep for there not being a signal.  Oh, boy...  Because she wasn't hurt and was smiling hugely it was funny.  At least for Emma and I... but not for the wall!  She ripped the cord for the monitor from the wall, little Hulk... She wasn't even mad or upset.  She was just being curious and was happy as a clam.  Nevertheless, I spent the rest of Monday patching the wall, painting, and relocating the monitor.  Never a dull moment in the Witte household! Yesterday was a toughie with me having a migraine all day.  Luckily for me I have the best husband in the world who was fine with picking up calzones for dinner and giving Emma her bath when he got home.  What a lucky lady I am!
 
I finally found a way for Emma to like eggs.  She hates them scrambled and hard but does like dippy eggs.  She even ate dippy egg and toast.  Yummy!
 
Now that she crawls and stands I have to encourage Emma to wear shoes now, at least when we go out for storytime and errands.  She doesn't mind wearing them, but does find them veryyyyyyyy interesting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment