Lend Me Your Ear
My sweet little punkin has her first ear infection. According to Dr. Boarman it's thanks to her shiny new teeth. We now have four beautiful nibblers right up front! Tooooooooo cute. She's had a slowly rising temperature over the last couple of days and then yesterday it hit 102.6 so we booked it on into the doctor's office. Indeed, she has a slight ear infection. We caught it early according to Dr. Boarman. She wasn't fussy or pulling at her ears. Just warm. Oh, my little hot box- lend me your ear and I'll take it for you so you can be healthy. If only it were that easy!! As it is, lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song... and I'll try not to sing out of key.
Her beautiful dress was worn to storytime yesterday (before the high temp hit). She was the belle of the ball and hands down the cutest and most festive little one there!
No comments:
Post a Comment