Tonight we had a wonderful time eating dinner and playing at our house with the Hamilton's and then went out to a local coffee and donut shoppe to enjoy a special event. They were offering their homemade donuts combined with a local ice cream.
Papa was able to join us for the special treat! That makes it doubly sweet!
Zack chose a strawberry sundae which was a strawberry donut with strawberry ice cream.
I chose an ice cream sandwich which was a glazed donut with bourbon honey ice cream. That's right, people. Ice cream and donuts together. Unbelievable! They had a maple bacon donut that I really wanted to try. Maybe next time!
Gwen had to go to the hospital today for her ultrasound to check for hip dysplasia. It ends up that she does have bilateral dysplasia. I'm trying my hardest to get an appointment for tomorrow with her doctor. Besides Dr. Papa, that is. (He is already being subjected to an arsenal of questions -and tears- from me!) Please say prayers for my sweet girl. I will keep everyone updated as I know any more details.
Emma was waving to everyone in the hospital as they walked by.
This one is for Aunt Michelle and Uncle Jerry! :) Oatmeal with blueberries and dippy eggs and toast- old habits die hard apparently. One must always wear as much food as she eats in our house.
Oh my sweet, sweet Gwen. May God bless you little one and heal your hips.










No comments:
Post a Comment