Sister Kisses
Taking Naps
Emma pulled her chair up to the bricks and propped her feet up to watch basketball. It was too cute.
This week has flown by. Zack had a week of vacation that he used to spend time here with his girls and to help me with my last week of healing (or at least what we're allotting for it!). It has been marvelous! We've been able to relax together, play lots, go for our first walks to the park, and enjoy some rare time as a family.
We were able to walk to the park twice this week. I held onto Ava, but Zack pushed the stroller and of course had Angus (which is a default- if he is home Angus is his mess to deal with). It went really well. I was a little sore the first day we walked and the second day I felt relatively good, which was nice. I miss walking and I know Emma misses it as well. She loves the stroller! The funniest is when we're walking and she smiles and waves to people and tosses her cheerios like she's in a parade. Too cute.
Today we had friends over for dinner and Emma was able to play with our old neighbor's little boy. It was wonderful to get some more time to visit with them. We miss not having them right next door.
Tomorrow is our last day of vacation for the next long while (we don't have any more vacation scheduled and there's a few tough months of work ahead for Zack). We hope to make the most of a beautiful holiday and wonderful vacation time.
No comments:
Post a Comment