Thursday, March 5, 2015

Another Snow Day






























 
What a snowy winter for us here this year!  A few weeks ago we were hit with over 12" of snow and last night into this morning we were hit with another 12".  Whew!  I'm loving the cold and snow (well, mostly snow- it's been warm, really!).  It was almost 60 yesterday before the snow hit and it is supposed to warm back up to the 50s this weekend.  Luckily, even with it being a storm and a full moon Gwen decided to stay put today, which was nice.  Zack was working and it would've been challenging for my mom to get down here for Emma with the snow.  I'm glad it worked out!
 
Emma had fun playing outside with me today.  We bundled up and slid around on the slippery driveway, threw snow and played with it and had a generally good ol time. 
 
Potty training is still in progress, although the last two days she's only had one wet pair of underwear (other than mealtime) a day- which is a HUGE improvement! I'm so proud of her.  We have a long way to go yet, but every improvement is cause for celebration in my book. 
 
I'm a happy mama and so lucky to have such a great husband and sweet little girl.  We're less than two weeks away from meeting our next little blessing!  It's happening so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment