Here, sister, let me take that headband off for you...
OK. Now it's my turn to take off the headband!
Yes... Emma was trying to lick her sister.
Hello, gorgeous!
This is what the photoshoot really looked like without zooming in...
There's my beautiful girl!
The old saying "It takes a village to raise a child" isn't entirely accurate. I mean, one is manageable. One you can lasso in and chase down when needed. Now add a second one into the mix and that village is looking not only really, really nice but is more of a necessity! I don't know how I would have made it the last week without the help I've had from MawMaw and Zack. They're such a blessing to me.
My girls are thriving and gorgeous and tolerated my very amateur, very poorly done photo shoot with grace. The hope was to get one good photo out of the event and I think I got it. If I knew how to use even an iota of photoshop I'm sure I could make quite a few of these turn out well. Sigh... I need a photoshop crash course! My photography skills are poor enough that maybe if I learn to edit I can get a good photo now and then. It's a lucky thing for me that I have such wonderful subjects to take photos of!



No comments:
Post a Comment