We have had a busy last two nights! On Thursday night Zack, Emma and I went to a social at the Double Tree Hotel for an orthopaedic event. We got all dressed up, Zack in a suit and I wore a new dress and had snazzy makeup on. Emma and I went to the mall earlier on Thursday so I could find a dress to wear that was cute but that I could nurse in. We found the perfect one! And.... I don't have a picture of it. For some reason I was so wrapped up in Emma and socializing that I completely forgot to have someone take a photo of the three of us all dressed up. Bummer!!
Last night we had our friends over for an Ugly Sweater party. It was a ton of fun. It was Feliz Navidad themed due to the fact that I prepared a taco bar for us. Delicious! The only bummer of the night was the Emma went to bed before the party began and slept through the whole thing. And the whole night. My little sweetheart needed her beauty rest, apparently, because she slept 12 HOURS straight! What a big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment