Thank you, Aunt Myra, for Emma's adorable onesie! She has made sure to let me know that she believes in Santa and expects lots of treats for her first Christmas! It's a good thing that she's been on the nice list a lot more than she has the naughty one...
It's really too bad that the blogger won't let me upload video anymore because Emma has become a rolling machine. It's still only from tummy to back and in one direction, but she's mastered that one maneuver at least!
And.... drum roll please... Emma is napping on her own!! Yesterday it was 50% with me and 50% alone. Today each nap was alone in her crib. Whew. SHE isn't the problem with napping alone. It has always been me. I love love love holding her. I love every minute with her even the messy, loud, and otherwise unpleasant minutes. They're all a treasure. I just don't want to miss a single second of her day. But *sigh* the time has come for her to nap alone and my sweet angel has taken to it like a duck on water.
And CONGRATULATIONS to my friend, Stuie, who is expecting her next little one in May of next year. WOOO HOOOOOO!!!! I am so excited for the Wagley family! May is going to be a great month for birthdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment