Monday, December 2, 2013
On the Second Day of Christmas
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me.... her first roll! We were sitting there playing and she suddenly just flipped right over. For a few days now she's really been acting like she wants to roll over but simply didn't care enough to make the effort to do so. Tonight she seemed to have made up her mind to do it! The first roll was pretty suave, the second was even better (so that Papa and I could cheer her on again) and the third we finally got on video but was much slower. How exciting!! (I'm trying to get the video posted but it won't let me do it right now. I'll keep working on it!)
We're working on getting her second cold under wraps as well. She's gotten them after each of her last two visits back to Indiana which is a bummer. This time her cold is accompanied by green boogies. Blech...
Eating has been fun for her. She's been gobbling up sweet potatoes, green beans, bananas, zucchini and apples. She's also been able to chew and suck on fresh carrots and apples while I hold them. Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment