Monday, December 23, 2013

15 pounds 8 ounces


We were blowing bubbles.  The REAL kind.



Awwww... snuggled under the blanket together. 


I haven't written any posts this week because it's taken us this long to get back into the swing of things.  Last Tuesday was Emma's six month appointment and she's doing very well!  She's back up to the 50th percentile in weight and head but still in the 25th for height (she was 1/4" away from 50th).  She's now 15lbs 8oz and 24 and 3/4" long.  She had another four shots, one of which was a flu shot.  Unfortunately, the flu shot made Emma very VERY sick.  She was up all that night vomiting and with a fever.  I had to hold her all night long.  It was miserable!

Since then Emma is happy but we've digressed a lot.  She's back to being swaddled snugly, won't drink from a bottle and won't eat any real food.  At least she's nursing well and does at least sleep.  I'm counting my blessings.  She's healthy (again) and happy.  That's all that really matters.  The rest will come in time.

Yesterday we tried yet another church.  It's still not the right fit but I liked the pastor so we're going to try going back on Christmas Eve.  We'll find a church home eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment