Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Trial and Error



Another wonderful visit from MawMaw has come and gone.  We were thrilled to have her here for a weekend.  We relaxed, ate at Chuy's, did some shopping, and got lots of snuggle time in.  We miss her already!  Emma and I are already gearing up for our weekend back in Indiana.  I'm sure that this trip will fly by just as fast as the last one.  There just never seem to be enough hours in the day.  We can't wait to see everyone!

Yesterday was a relaxing day, which was welcome after being screamed at for 45 minutes straight Monday evening.  We missed storytime and our meeting, but it was worth it to see Emma get lots of good sleep in.  I just didn't have the heart to wake a sleeping little angel- especially after the tantrum from the night before! Unfortunately, since we did stay in, I don't have any photos from yesterday. I'll work on improving...

Eating is still going well.  She's had green beans and sweet potatoes.  Yum!  We're still trying to figure out when is the best time to eat, immediately after nursing?  An hour after?  Too early and she's still full, too late then she's sleepy and grumpy... We're working on it.  Trial and error I'm learning is the only way to figure out this whole parenting thing.  Hopefully I've got it figured out by the time she's, well... twenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment