Happy 5 Month Birthday, Emma Kate!
Five months old... it can't be true yet, right? I know I say it in, well... every entry. But it's true! Time is flying by so fast! The only thing that keeps me from being sad about how quickly it is going is the fact that I have the blessed opportunity to be there for every second of every day to enjoy it. Not every minute of every day is perfect. But ohhhhhhh those smiles and laughs make me happier than anything else could. I only hope that I give Emma and Zack a fraction of the happiness that they give me. They both fill my life with joy. Hopefully I can be a little light for them since they truly illuminate my world.
PS- Unfortunately, it was not the end of the swaddle era. She was up late, woke at 10, 1, 4, then 7. This from my little one who sleeps through the night almost exclusively. Last night I swaddled her little booty nice and snug and she slept alllllllll night long without a peep. Tonight the swaddle again, but not so snug. We'll get there! And, if not, she'll just always be my little baby burrito.
No comments:
Post a Comment