Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Little Munchie



 





 
 
More delicious green beans for Emma yesterday and today.  Tomorrow we're on to sweet potatoes.  Yum!  She is LOVING eating and tonight was opening up big and wide for more bites of food.  My little Munchie is growing up! We did find, however, that she doesn't like wearing the new bibs I bought her.  One step at a time...
 
And, just a few happy bath time photos before her green bean facial mask was washed away.  What a sweet baby she is!
 
Tonight we ate a bacon cheeseburger pizza from Papa Murphy's and it was DELICIOUS.  It sounds awful, but was so good.  It even had pickles on it.  It tasted exactly like a bacon cheeseburger with ketchup and mustard.  I know... it's a bit weird to eat a pizza that tastes like a bacon cheeseburger.  But on the same note I'm sure I'd buy a burger that tasted like pizza.  

No comments:

Post a Comment