Friday, November 15, 2013

Emma's First Meal








 
 
Today was a HUGE day in Emma's world.  She had her first non-boob related meal of Grandma Paula's green beans pureed with Mama's breastmilk- YUMMY!  Emma absolutely LOVED it!  She'd open her mouth for more and ate her entire portion.  What a big girl she is.  I'm so tickled that she loved eating food. 
 
We also have a photo of the snow that we got this week in Lexington.  I didn't think that it would snow and accumulate here, but it did!  It wasn't quite a winter wonderland, but Ava was thrilled to have snow in the yard nonetheless.
 
Today we went to our neighbor Jess' school to read a book to her students.  It's a special week at her school where they're promoting reading so she invited me in for a story.  I read "Walter the Farting Dog" to her kids and they seemed to like it.  Emma dressed up in a cute white and pink polka dotted dress. 
 
MawMaw arrived tonight for a visit and was able to take photos of Emma's first meal.  What a treat!  We have a fun weekend ahead and I will do my best to get more photos up more quickly.  This week flew by in a blur.  We spent three days in the hands of the government (doing license plates, titles, IDs, etc.).  It made the week fly by, but we're now officially Kentucky residents.  Well... at least our vehicles are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment