Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Clap Your Hands!


Looking  up for more bubbles.

Her new friend kept trying to pluck her headband off.


Emma was waving hello!

 

You can't tell, but Emma is standing on her own now for extended periods of time.  We were able to get her to take one step on her own.  She is getting there!  It's so much fun watching her grow.  We've had a busy week.  MawMaw came on Sunday and we also had a picnic to go to on Sunday as well.  We've ran errands (catching up since I don't have a car) and gone out to eat.  It's filled up all of our time!  I sold my car on Saturday.  Whew... Filling out the paperwork was a lot more complicated than I thought that it would be.  It's not as simple as it is in Indiana, but we got it all done. 
 
We went to Chuy's last night to celebrate Zack's last night as an intern.  He's 1/6th of the way through!  Whoo hoooooooo!
 
Emma also learned last night to clap her hands.  She figured it out on her own (no surprise here- she learned it as we were trying to rock her to sleep).  It is adorable to see how happy she is when achieving something new.  I am so proud of my little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment