We had a whirlwind week. MawMaw came to visit for a few days at the beginning of the week (which feels like a month ago). It was lovely to have her here but I swear the time simply fell through our fingers. It went too fast! Emma and I drove back home with MawMaw for a two day trip so that we could buy Grandpa's old van from Grandma. It's nice to have car. It was a doozie not being able to go anywhere! I wish that my old car would have worked out for us longer, but such is the recipe of life. Tough times make you tougher, right? Our sacrifices now will only help to make us more thankful for our blessings later on.
Speaking of blessings, Emma Kate also learned to climb the stairs when we were home this week in Indiana. She has been climbing up the playground equipment when we go for our walks, but as we don't have stairs at our house I figured she wasn't quite ready for the task. I was wrong! :) My little stair climber loved going upstairs whenever she could. What a strong, smart girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment