Oh... no smiles?
OK... all business.
Tongues out now? OK... at least I got the memo this time!
There are a few photos of my sweet girl standing on her own. She has gotten much more courageous this week which is exciting to watch. Exciting, that is, until I watch her look at bird poop (me in the background warning, "No, no, Emma. That's yucky bird poop."), then pick it up (me now standing up to walk to her and saying more loudly, "NO NO EMMA that's icky poopie!!!") then eat it as I'm running to her yelling "NOOOOOOOOOO EMMA! YOU DON'T EAT BIRD SHIT!" Oh boy... at least she made an icky face so I don't think she'll do it again. I snatched her up and we got it all washed out... nasty nasty nasty. I let her explore when we're outside so that she gets brave and so I'm not a helicopter. I watch her, truly. But that bird poop was in her mouth SO fast. Ick. Eating dirt, fine... we brush it out and I tell her no. Eating mulch- again, I tell her no and I get it out before she actually eats it. But let me tell you- poopie schmears all over and there's no choice but to wash it out. Really really wet paper towels did the trick. Blech... Hopefully this was a one time ordeal.
No comments:
Post a Comment