Saturday, September 28, 2013

Share the Love








Tonight we went to dinner at Ramsey's to celebrate our friend Martha's new job.  She has been driving from Lexington to Cincinatti everyday for work and just got a new job here in Lexington.  What a relief to not have to drive so far every day! We are all so happy for her!  Dinner was of course delicious and our dinner company was the best.  We're very lucky to have such good friends.

Zack was holding Emma while I was eating and there was a kind woman sitting behind us with her husband.  She asked Zack if she could hold Emma so that we could eat and so she could snuggle.  Emma was a happy girl and the woman seemed happy as well.  Her husband was taking photos and videos of her and Emma together.  I'm happy to see Emma making new friends.  It makes me happy when I see other people enjoy her because she makes me so incredibly joyful.  It's nice to share the love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment