Saturday, September 14, 2013

Laugh-y Taffy

 




 
Today Emma and I went to the bookstore to watch some ballerinas dance and to listen during story time.  The book today was about the ballet and it's history, which was pretty cute.  Emma liked watching the ballerinas dance.  (We also went to story time on Thursday, but she slept through the entire thing and then woke up as soon as we got to the car.)  She also had a fun time today listening to the water fountain and helping Mama pick out some new books for her.  It was a big morning!
 
She has had to bundle up the last couple of mornings for our walks because it has been into the 40s here in Kentucky at night. Friday she wore a new hat with teddy bear ears and today she wore one of her fuzzy suits.  I always make sure she's comfortable and cozy for our long walks.
 
Because it has been so nice we've been able to open the windows finally.   A few of the windows I haven't been able to get open and today I finally persisted and won!  They now all open and thanks to MawMaw's suggestion, they open and close smoothly after soaping the edges.  What a spiffy trick!
 
I liked the photo of Emma and I at home because you can see the difference in our eye color.  Mine sometimes look blue and sometimes green.  Emma absolutely positively has her Papa's blue, blue eyes.  I'm so glad.  She's beautiful!
 
Hopefully our video is easy to view.  It's of Emma Kate laughing today during a dipe change.  Her laughter is like music to my ears.  Her smiles make the world a perfect place.  I love my baby girl so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment