Monday, November 3, 2014

Zoom Zoom



No- not the same photo... I just got lucky with capturing two beautiful smiles!




Emma was chewing on a pretzel... yum!





Halloween week was a blast.  And yes, for us, it was indeed Halloween week- not just one day.  Our actual Halloween day was a bit of a bummer with the evening plans getting cancelled due to the weather.  Our friends still ended up going out, but with sleet we simply couldn't fathom making Emma walk around wet and cold. 

Today is proving to be an adjustment for Miss Emma with the time change (I won't get on my soap box about what a WASTE of time and effort daylight savings time is... WASTE OF TIME!).  Sigh... but she got up at 5:04 this morning (helllllllllloooooo legislators- babies do not run on daylight savings time) only to then fall asleep before storytime in the car, making me feel like evil mama for waking her to go inside to play.  At least she loves storytime and had a blast once she woke and realized where she was.  Then, she took an HOUR to fall asleep this afternoon.  We ate lunch, read our stories, and then I put her in her crib.  One hour later she finally stops jumping on the bed and settles in.  We shall see how long this nap lasts. 

Guilty admission:  I went to Aldi's to grocery shop today and their candy was on mega sale from Halloween.  I may or may not have bought some... and already eaten some of it.  It's going to look like I personally ate the entire Thanksgiving turkey AND ham by myself this holiday season! Gobble gobble...

No comments:

Post a Comment