Monday, November 17, 2014

Laurie Maples
















What a whirlwind the last few days were!  We had a very fast, very speedy, very quick trip home that was fun but tiring.  Despite having only one day of rest, Emma had her very best driving trip ever.  She was a perfect angel in the car and handled the hours spent in her carseat beautifully.  I was sooooooo proud of her!

When we got home on Sunday night Zack's phone buzzed and out of habit I took a peek at it (he gets texts frequently, but most of them are just Camofire alerts so I'll look at it, say if it's a person or Camofire and let him know so he doesn't have to worry about hustling to the phone if it isn't work related).  The first few words perked my interest and I ended up reading the text and some saucy girlfriend named Laurie Maples was asking Zack to call or text her because she loves and misses him.  Zack asked me, "What was the text? Is everything ok?"  And I say, "Well... you tell me! Who's Laurie?"  We went on the laugh about it, but nevertheless whoever Laurie Maples is made my heart stop for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment