Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sugar and Spice


 
Sugar and spice?
Or snails and tails?
This little poem
has all the details.
 
We're thrilled to announce
we've done it again!
Due on March the 16th
our little girl, Gwen.
 
Zack, Emma and I went to our anatomy scan on Friday and got to spend about 30 minutes taking a good look at our sweet little girl.  My mind was right! My body was telling me we were having a boy but the ultrasound tech confirmed that we're having another little girl.  She looked healthy and strong (although since it was Friday afternoon and 70 degrees and sunny the doctor already left for the day, so we don't have official confirmation of that yet). She's sitting breech, just like her big sister did at her anatomy scan.  I'll do everything I can to help her flip around so that she comes out the right way just like Emma.  I LOVE the name Gwen but Zack is neither a huge fan or opposed to it- so it's her name unless Zack can come up with another name that he likes (and I like) better.  We're still thinking of a middle name for sweet baby Gwen, so send any suggestions you may have our way!
 
God bless our sweet baby girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment