Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Begins








Another busy few days just whirled by us.  Friday night we went to an alumni reception at a home near us and Emma had a blast.  The home was an old Mary Todd Lincoln home and fully of history (which I loved hearing about).  The gentleman who owns the home Zack has referred to as one of the most interesting men in Kentucky.  I never got to speak with him, but I daresay his wife is quite interesting herself!

Sunday night we had the first of 6 Halloween parties we'll attend this year.  This one was with our friends at their daycare.  Emma slept through most of the party, so we were only able to catch the tail end of the event, which was the parade and trick or treat time.  At least she was there for a fun part!  MawMaw made us matching costumes with poodle skirts.  Emma was absolutely adorable and got so many sweet compliments.  I, however, just look like I've eaten too much Halloween candy with my rotund belly.

Monday was another storytime and then we met Zack for lunch at Olive Garden afterwards.  Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment