Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Busy Bees


Emma LOVES this teapot.  It's a little teaset and it sings.  Too cute! I may have to look into little brother or sister getting her one for Christmas.




I sat down to upload my photos today thinking, "There are going to be so many good photos today!"  Well... no luck.  Apparently I'm having too much fun playing with Emma and not enough time snapping photos.  Saturday and Sunday this weekend we went to the hospital while Zack made his rounds and played with the toys there.  He's at the children's hospital this rotation and they have a huge recreational area with toys that Emma enjoys playing with.  It's fun!  I DO have photos of that.  Well, one day of it at least. It basically stops there.   Monday was storytime at the library and then we picked up Zack for lunch since we were right down the road from him.  It was delicious, Mexican, but pretty pricey.   It was a fancy, trendy Mexican restaurant and not the typical Tex/American-Mex or authentic Mexican.  Tuesday we went to storytime again and then today we had a playdate with the women's club.  We've been busy girls! 

Only two more days until we find out about little miss or mister.  I am looking forward to the anatomy scan and getting confirmation that everything looks healthy for our little one.  I wonder if baby is a he or she... so exciting!  This is all going so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment