Friday, May 16, 2014
Who's That 12 Year Old?
Ahhhhhhhh garage sale season is FINALLY here! I LOVE it! It is probably the only time of year that Zack is thankful for his busy schedule because I can't talk him into going with me (what a joke- like he would go anyways!). How much fun it is looking for bargains. CJ asked me when I stopped at a garage sale, "What are you looking for?" It's not that you garage sale to look for something in particular (even though I always have things I keep my eye out for), you garage sale to look for those things that you had no idea you needed! :) It's the thrill of the hunt. What more can I say?
Zack shaved off the rest of his facial hair and now officially looks like a 12 year old boy. He has had a beard for so long that it's shocking to me to see him without at least some whiskers somewhere! He looks like a little boy without them but I do love seeing those dimples again. It makes me feel like we're back in high school. (Doesn't Zack look like Paula without his beard?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment