Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Bird Poop Strikes Again






Sigh... our neighbors are moving.  They sold their home after only 20 hours on the market for over asking price.  Hopefully we have the same luck when we go to sell in a few years!  Emma, Ava and I went for a walk with them tonight and enjoyed the HOT weather we're already having here.  Solid 80s and needing the AC.  Whew!  And... side note- Emma got pooped on by a bird AGAIN on our walk tonight.  This must be one lucky girl!  I am so glad that she was yet again wearing her bucket hat. 

Emma, Zack, Ava and I went for a short hike this Sunday and enjoyed the more comfortable 60s that that day afforded us.  MUCH better!  The heat makes me wilt.  Emma loves walking in her backpack when we hike and smiles almost the whole time we're out.  I'm glad she enjoys being outside as much as we do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment