Emma's first lollipop! (A grape dum dum from Dr. Boarman)
Emma Kate was able to enjoy her first lollipop today courtesy of Dr. Boarman. Emma had a pretty rough night, making me hold her most of the night so we headed to Dr. Boarman's office today to make sure she was alright. Apparently her lungs and ears are fine. Dr. Boarman thinks she's just having a rough time with teething. She has watery eyes, sneezes, lots of thick runny boogies, and the sneezes. Poor punkin. Dr. Boarman gave her a lollipop when we left and she got to suck on it from the office down to the car (at which point I was a mean mama and took it away for safety's sake for the drive). She loved it!
Tonight Zack and I had goosesteak sandwiches. It. Was. DELICIOUS! I've already cooked goose this way before and the second time repeating the recipe was another delicious success. It's probably my favorite game.
Zack had his last day of general surgery and he begins another month of ortho trauma for March. He works every SINGLE day this month. Every day. Not one day off. Sigh... I don't know how he does it. He's a machine!
No comments:
Post a Comment