Sunday, February 16, 2014
Half Forgiven
Today Emma and I went back to the same church we've been trying. Pastor Andy was there today and we enjoy his sermons. I must have been a very bad girl this week though, because during communion I got the bread but not the wine. You can choose to use a glass or drink from the community cup and the man pouring the wine must not have seen me holding my glass with the bundle of baby in my arms so he skipped right past me. And, unfortunately, I sit in the back (so I can dip out if necessary with Emma) so there were wayyyyyy too many lips on that community cup for me to try it since we were among the last up to the altar. Sigh... I guess I'm only half forgiven this week.
Happy Anniversary, Zack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment