Friday, January 24, 2014
Mum's The Word
My little sweetheart is just SO. MUCH. FUN!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love my daughter.
Today she's really taken off with her babbling. She's been making cute sounds but today she really has begun making vowel sounds. Lots of "mum mum mum" and "goo goo", "ga ga ga" and "ma ma ma". I would be lying if I didn't admit that I act like she knows what she's saying when she says "mama" and "mum mum". But I know she doesn't. ;) It'll come!
She's working really hard on moving around. Lots of rolling and she will rotate around and scoot but isn't crawling (or up on hands and knees). For now, she's still semi-sedentary. Those powerful rolls keep me on watch, though! Gone are the days of setting her down and doing a chore. Now when I put her down off she rolls! And I know... all the experienced mamas out there are laughing at me because I have NO idea what moving is yet! :) I just love every stage.
She's also getting very comfortable reaching for everything except for me. As you can see from the bottom photo she loves to reach for things. When I go to pick her up, though, she just smiles at me like, "Mama, come on. We both know you want to snuggle me so stop asking me to raise my arms for you when you know you're going to pick me up anyways."
Today we ran more errands (she's my little personal assistant- accepting hugs and kisses constantly), including a trip to a HMA friend to deliver a meal to celebrate their new little baby, Hank. Love that name...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment