Thursday, January 23, 2014
Cold Turkey
I tried my hardest to get a photo of Emma Kate and her new tooth but as of now it is to remain a mystery for the camera. Her sweet little chompers are certainly working their way in! Still only one tooth, but I think another one is following closely on it's tail.
Our week has been busy so far. Lots of errands and work around the house. Emma has been a treat when running our errands. We make them fun for her and she loves looking at all of the people, hearing the sounds, and seeing all of the bright colors. She's the best little girl a mama could ask for.
Last Friday night I was up late waiting for Papa to get home and didn't get more than an hour and a half of sleep because Emma woke in the middle of the night. She had a few more rough nights of nap/sleep (see below) and the past few days she has been sleeping a LOT. A lot a lot a lot. That is part of the reason I don't have many photos this week. Zack thinks she's growing, but she's actually eating less than normal (which worries me always- I want her to eat like one of those tiny hot dog scarfing Asian ladies that can eat triple her weight). She seems happy though! Just not eating... and just veryyyyy sleepy...
And- we haven't swaddled her since Saturday and she is officially, irrevocably finished with it. During her mid-night (or morning... puh!) tantrum she managed to roll over on her tummy IN the swaddle. Little stinker. So now she's done. She had to go cold turkey with her arms out and after 5 days or so seems to be fine with it. We are still in a sleeping blanket sack to keep warm but her little arms are free to roam. Bliss... I am a lucky mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment