Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy 2 Month Birthday, Emma Kate!


 








 
Happy 2 Month Birthday, Emma Kate!
 
I've been an official mamarazzi the last two days.  88 photos over two days were downloaded onto my computer!  The only photos you regret are the ones you don't take, right?
 
Yesterday Emma and I went into town to run errands and to buy Papa's birthday present.  She was an angel on our errands and provides me with the absolute best company!  She loves being in her sling, but doesn't like having to be in the carseat at a standstill.  If we're driving she's typically a happy girl.  It's when we hit those stoplights that we get into trouble... And, yes, we did wear all of those outfits (and more pajamas and onesies that you didn't see) yesterday.  Some days she likes to cheese us (her spit-up smells like cheese) repeatedly.  Yesterday was one of those days.  I think she does it just so she can try on lots of pretty clothes.
 
Thanks again, Aunt Abby, for the monthly stickers.  They're great!  It's amazing to see how much she's grown from one month ago!  (Check out those rolls above- aren't they the best!?)
 
Emma gave Zack and I a present on HER birthday- smiles!  We've been seeing them plenty while she's sleeping but today she actually gave us smiles while she was awake (she likes to have her little legs wiggled).  I wasn't able to get a good photo of one yet, seeing as I usually have to act pretty silly and wiggle her a bit to get a smile, but I'll keep working on it.  I'm sure we'll have a good photo of her beautiful smile up here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment