Monday, July 22, 2013
Dinner Date
Another happy day passed for us in Lexington. Emma Kate slept very, very well last night, which gave me a chance to catch up on some much needed rest. This evening we ate dinner with Terrah, Hunter, and Walt. I tried my first chicken curry and it was absolutely delicious! Terrah is an excellent cook and I'm already looking forward to having a new friend to swap recipes with. Emma gave me a little surprise at their house, for when we went to go leave I decided to change her dipe and she managed to blow a giant pooper mid-diaper swap. I've gotten fairly speedy at the swap, but she really managed to sneak that one in. Luckily for me, Terrah is also a mama who understands and was happy to help assist me with a complete wipe down and outfit change. Thank goodness for extra clothes and dipes!
And yes- Emma is in the photo above, albeit snuggled into my sling. The only part of her you can see is her cute little yellow arm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment