Wednesday, August 12, 2015

L is for the way you look at me


Love at first, second, third...  Every sight. 
When we were at the park today Emma was running and wiped out. Her poor forehead took a beating as a result. (The chin scrape was from falling last night.)


Ahhhhhh... This housekeeping business is tough work! I think I'll sit down and stay a while. (She has her lawnmower.)
Hiiiiii. I'm Ava. And I'm happy. 
I got a new carrier in yesterday for Gwen. I love love love my ring slings but found that I need something a bit more ergonomic sometimes. I carry Gwen more and differently than I did Emma. With Emma I wasn't bending, reaching, stretching, playing, and running with a toddler. 


Yesterday I took the girls to Storytime at the bookstore (the library is off for the month). Afterward we fed the ducks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment