Saturday, August 8, 2015
Beautiful Biscuits
To quote Fancy Nancy: "gorgeous- even more beautiful than beautiful"
These sisters love each other already.
Biscuits!
Gwen is my big girl now! Her tongue thrust reflex is now gone so she has been promoted to the world of solids. So far she's had avocado and green beans. Yum! She prefers to hold the spoon herself.
Emma spent the other night gathering her favorite possessions and cramming them into her car. (Honorees included two kitty cups, piano, Violet, books, and other knock knack toys).
Emma's treasures.
She would even stop along the way to play a tune. It made Zack and I laugh as Zack pointed out that she was acting like a hobo; wearing a howdy doodie bib (it had pockets that she liked hiding things in), carting around all her favorite possessions in a cart, stopping to play the piano for a moment or two to potentially earn some money, etc. Too cute!
On Wednesday I hosted a playgroup at my home that was a smashing success! There were 17 children plus mamas there. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












This post made me cry! I miss the girls so much, they change daily and I'm missing it all. I had a wonderful day with Cheri. And then the boys which made it tougher I think. Next week can't come soon enough for me. I love you Sunshine, squeeze hug Emma and Gwennie for me. Kisses to all, including my number two son. XXOOXOXOXO
ReplyDelete