Saturday, May 2, 2015

I've Got Sunshine


Today the girls and I had a play date at the park. We went back to the same park we were at on Wednesday that I made Emma leave without her consent from. Today she played so long and hard that she walked to the car on her own, pink cheeked and happy. 

They wore sunscreen for the first time this year, which marks the beginning of summer for me.  The weather here is gorgeous- in the 70s and sunny. 



Emma is working on trying to climb the ladder. I think the next time we go to this park she will be able to go up it on her own. 


Last night at the park Emma had fun petting Brody- a maltipoo. Oh how I miss my sweet Mollie. I still haven't gotten over her absence. I'm sure I'll always have an ache for her. 


Emma had fun playing with Gwen's hat. It was obviously too small for her noggin so she had to hold it in place while sliding. I think she'll enjoy playing dress up someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment